I knew it was an unreasonable request but I asked the team leader for a compromise in the fees. In less than a day, the team leader contacted us back and explained ‘Kim Seon Ho said that it would be an honor to be featured in Park Hye Kyung sunbaenim’s comeback’ and decided to appear without any pay.”
A music video producer speaks up and shares how kind Kim Seon Ho really is. A music video producer posted on Instagram about Kim Seon Ho’s real personality. The producer explained he wanted to share about his encounter with the actor. He wrote, “I am writing this because I felt he was a nice person and I felt thankful toward him before.”
The producer continued to write, “This was when I was working on Park Hye Kyung sunbae’s comeback song. I suggested Kim Seon Ho as the male lead of her music video and had a meeting with one of Kim Seon Ho’s agency team leaders. This was when he was a fixed member of the ‘2 Days and 1 Night’ and he was being propelled to stardom through his drama and advertisements.”
“2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” Cast Briefly Refer To Kim Seon Ho Leaving The Show In Message For 100th Episode.
KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” has begun airing episodes filmed after Kim Seon Ho’s departure from the show. For the past two weeks, the show has been airing episodes as usual but with the actor mostly edited out of the footage. On November 7, the cast, which now consists of the five members Moon Se Yoon, VIXX’s Ravi, Yeon Jung Hoon, DinDin, and Kim Jong Min, went to Jeju Island to celebrate the fourth season’s 100th episode. The trip opened with the cast thanking the viewers for getting the season to 100 episodes. Yeon Jung Hoon said, “We started season 4 amid a lot of worries and interest, but we’re already at 100 episodes now. I think that we were able to get here because of everyone’s love and support.”
South and North Korea have restored hotlines that were severed last year and the two countries’ leaders seek to rebuild strained ties, Seoul’s presidential Blue House said on Tuesday.
South Korean President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un have exchanged multiple letters since April and agreed to reconnect the hotlines, said Moon’s press secretary, Park Soo-hyun.
North Korea’s state media outlet, KCNA, also said all inter-Korean communication channels resumed operation at 10 a.m. Tuesday (0100 GMT) in line with an agreement between Moon and Kim.
“The two leaders have explored ways to recover relations by exchanging letters on several occasions, and agreed to restore severed hotlines as a first step for that process,” Park said in a statement.
They have also agreed to regain trust as soon as possible and foster progress on relations again.” KCNA touted the reopening of the hotlines as “a big stride in recovering the mutual trust and promoting reconciliation.”
North Korea cut the hotlines in June 2020 as cross-border ties soured after a failed second summit in February 2019 between Kim and former U.S. President Donald Trump, which Moon had offered to mediate.
Moon has called for a revival of the hotline and talks, pinning high hopes on U.S. President Joe Biden to restart negotiations aimed at dismantling North Korea’s nuclear and missile programmes.
The announcement came as the two Koreas marked the 68th anniversary of the armistice that ended the 1950-53 Korean War. Kim paid tribute to fallen soldiers and sent gifts to surviving veterans, according to KCNA.